Philippine Embassy in Cairo
FILIPINOS HEADED TO OR ARE ALREADY IN PORT SUDAN(As of 07 May 2023, 2200HRS, Egypt Standard Time)
Filipinos who evacuated Khartoum and are on the way to or (are already in) Port Sudan should do the following:
1. Ensure that you already submitted your name and copies of passports to the Philippine Embassy in Cairo via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the Philippine Consulate General in Jeddah via email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: (+966) 56 243 7763 or (+966) 55 521 9613.
2. The Consulate will then request that you be included in the KSA-led evacuation being mounted from Port Sudan.
3. Upon arrival in Port Sudan, present your original passports (or copies of passport, if you do not have your actual passport with you) and register at the Saudi Coordination office for evacuation, either at the Al-Rabwa Hotel or at the Club Port. (The coordinator might stay in either of the two places).
4. Process your Sudanese exit visas through the help of the Coordinator.
5. You will later be queued for the next scheduled boat or plane ride out of Port Sudan.
Reminder: Make sure that have sufficient cash with you as the wait in Port Sudan will take on average five (5) days. You will need to find a place to stay. There are sufficient places in Port Sudan for this.
Philippine Embassy in Cairo WhatsApp/Mobile: (+20) 122 743 6472 Facebook/Messenger: PHinEgypt Email: firstname.lastname@example.org